WordPress integration and customization
If you need to build a marketing website that also includes an e-commerce store, there are a number of great e-commerce modules that can be installed and implemented within your site, making it possible to have a branded, marketing website and e-commerce store built with a single platform solution.
While WordPress has extensible capabilities and features, the platform requires time and a good understanding of WordPress to set up and implement before going live.
WordPress features include:
- Built-in security and user management for secured websites and portals.
- Highly configurable look and feel including the marketplace of pre-built skins.
- Built-in blog and out-of-the-box article publishing solution.
- Strong support and plug-in add-ons to manage search engine optimization (SEO).
- Ability to build a small-to-medium scale e-commerce solution by combining WordPress capabilities with popular e-commerce plugins.
- Ability to truly customize your site via custom plugin development.
- Platform extension via the WordPress app exchange where hundreds of WordPress plugins can be downloaded.
Build a site that fits your needs.
Developing on WordPress can offer an extremely flexible foundation upon which to build a customized website, portal or community. WordPress CMS was developed as a robust platform, which has allowed it to gain tremendous popularity over the years. WordPress is also highly extensible using pre-built 3rd party plugins, branded templates, and custom plugins.